Scroll down to know about Nabish!!!!!!!


Nabish! This word doesn’t really have its own meaning. Previously, my name was sabin(
सविन). Later on it is changed to Nabish(नबिश).

  • I am a guy with medium complexion. 5’8 by height and have got weight of 62 kg.
  • I am very good admirer of people. So, don’t always believe me when i give you more compliments!!!
  • People say that i am a good motivator and can take the complicated things in an easy way. I too believe that this is what i am born for.
  • I have got good adaptability. I can change my working style & working strategy as per the need and demand of situations. I can behave according to the people around me.
  • I love watching TV in the rainy days wrapping myself around a blanket. I can’t wait walking in the rain too.
  • I have never cried till this date and i don’t think i will in the near future because i have a strong heart. I believe that everything happens for a good reason. So why to worry???
  • My best color is sky blue.
  • I am in love with letter "S". But there's no any reason behind this.
  • I don’t easily believe the words of other people. I listen to everyone and accept what i think is good. I love to skip unnecessary argument.
  • I wanna buy an island somewhere far, too far so that i can peacefully spend my old age there with my beloved ones.
  • I am very good at cooking. My father is a good appreciator of my cooking. (but only a few people know this)
  • I have the best sister in the world but i can’t stop myself from arguing with her because it gives me a kind of pleasure.
  • I have shared many top most secrets with my brother and he is the only motivator who always warns me not to be an ordinary man.
  • I desperately want to be the CEO of my own company such that my single decision can affect the world economy.
  • I give emphasis to only a few people in my life and whom i give more emphasis becomes my lifelong friend. I give more priority to my parents than anyone else.
  • I don’t like backbiting. I also hate the people who don’t keep the secret within themselves that i have shared only with them.
  • Most of the girls with whom i become very close always come to be older than me.
  • I really love money. I don’t care whether people call me money minded or anything else for that. I believe that money is another thing that comes parallel to your destiny. Although there is always another way to solving a problem without money but the easiest way is followed by money.
  • I always have regular sleep. I can’t stay whole night without sleeping like my friends do during examination time.
  • I can be boring to few people but most of people like the way i am. (don’t think this is my ego).
  • I don’t know how to dance. I will love to have a wife with best dance skill so that i can dance with her even in the bed.
  • I am never bored with football. My best teams are Manchester United and Barcelona. I have a great dream of being the owner of Manchester United. I enjoy watching cricket matches as well. Test matches are really boring and giving time for a full match is a complete waste of time. I am die-hard fan of Nepali Cricket Team.
  • Listening to music is the best i can do to make myself busy. I am fond of pop and rock music. I often listen to hard metal but i really don’t enjoy listening to sentimental song.
  • My negative point is that i sometimes become emotional with people and share the secrets which i don’t think i should share with them.
  • Last but not the least i am very social by nature. I love helping the street people. I often buy foods for street children. I have the biggest dream of making the world largest orphanage and old-age home. A business minded business scholar having such dream may sound weird, but i really think i can do that.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the Nepal Stock Market:

How to reform your business and yourself during and after the lockdown.